Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Recovery Wednesday

In a desperate attempt to waste even more time online, I created another blog by accident. I came across the blogging platform http://www.tumblr.com/ recently and decided to investigate. The bonus it offers is a variety of ways to enter posts easily. And I can do them from my phone! Not that I should, but that I could. I'm like those scientists from Jurassic Park. So naive.

But seriously. It allows for putting up shorter posts with more design to them. I think I'd like to try it out for a while and see where it takes me.

As for this lumbering old blog, soon to be the uncool version of Geocities that must die it's horrible, awkward death, well, I think I'll keep it until it's way past its prime. I like writing posts here, even if they aren't all that often (or good). And to the few people who read this, I hope it is worth your time to keep checking in.

One final thought. After this day of exhuberant orgies of hope and promise for the future, what's it going to be like tomorrow when we wake up and realize that all of our problems still exist? I bet we'll feel a little better about them. Hopefully, enough to go solve them.

Oh yeah, do it to it!

Here's to the new sheriff in town. In your face, John Wayne!

3 comments:

mark said...

WTF, mate? Can we not post on that shizzle?

Mr. Fairbanks said...

It's possible. But they don't do it for you, so it will be up to me to set that up. And that will involve more than just clicking a button. You found the chink in their armor!

Mr. Fairbanks said...

UPDATE: Comments are happenin'. DO IT, TO IT.